Love Jesus Christ more than anything


One must Love Jesus Christ more than anything, and everything!

I am as the Bride! Keep me in your Right Hand, as everything happens at your command, as you planned, With you Lord is where I stand. Lord I Love you with such Passion, and I appreciate your Love, and compassion.

I am as the Bride on the Right Side, Where I abide, and stand beside my King where the Angels Sing! Lord I Love you with all my Heart, and Might.

Hold me Tight, and always keep me in your sight. Fill me with your Love, and Light! Make me shine Bright, Because in you Jesus I delight, and I know everything is going to be alright today, and tonight.

Yes, Lord I am ready to take flight with you in the Rapture to behold your Kingdom with the street of Gold, as foretold in the Holy Bible.

----------------------------------------------------------------

One must Love Jesus Christ more than anything, and everything!

Love is a very deep powerful word, and experience! Out of all the languages on Earth, Love is the word we usher to express our deepest appreciation, and desire! It's time to only usher the word Love, and experience with Almighty God.

We must save this Powerful word, and experience for Jesus Christ, and make King Jesus Christ our first Love. Even if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend, or if you are married, You must Love Jesus Christ more!

One should understand that we must save our deepest Love, and our Heart desire (Treasure, Matthew 6:21) Love for Almighty God.

For example if a friend was to approach you in a Shopping mall as you are shopping, and ask, why did you desire this particular dress, Shoes or shirt more than the others?

Many would say, I Love the way it looks on me, or I just love the colors, or I Love how I feel when I wear it etc. Once the person wears it for a while, and it grows old or out of style the person will usually not desire it as much, and seek the next new design or whatever is in style at the time to insure they can impress themselves, and others.

This cycle often continues many seasons, and they forget they once claimed they Loved that particular dress, shirt design or whatever is in style at that time. How many times a day do you say the Word Love, and what is the Word Love used to glorify? The next time your with a group of friends, and you go somewhere, Take notice on how many times you hear the word Love thrown around like it's just some word!

Next time your on the way to the local Shopping Mall with friends in the car, Turn on the radio, and search different songs on the radio, until you hear someone say, Wait turn it back, or leave it on this song, I Love this Band or I Love that Song!

Have they even met this band, and spent quality time with them? Yet they say they Love them. Or you might turn to a sports game on the radio, and hear a guy say, Hey leave it here this is my favorite team, and I Love this Team, and I Love the way so, and so does this or that! Have they even met this team, and spent quality time with any of the Players? Yet they say they Love them.

Have you ever asked someone if they have seen a certain tv show or a movie, and they reply saying, oh I Love that tv show or I Loved that Movie! The Word Love is not a style or Fashion or some word to throw around in everyday conversation! Many throw the word around like it's any other Word, and Love needs to be kept for special moments! The word Love is to be ushered with lasting honor, and respect, Like in Worship, and Prayer when we Praise, and Glorify Almighty God.

If someone just bought you a new diamond ring or a new car, and asked you, Well do you like what I bought you? Would you say, I like it or I Love it? Can that diamond ring or new car Save your Soul? One must keep the Powerful word Love, and the experience of Love Special, and save it for the one who we must Love more than anything, and everything (king Jesus Christ)

I save the word Love, and experience for you today King Jesus Christ. AMEN.

Deuteronomy 6:5
And thou shalt (love) the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Matthew 22:37-38
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt (love) the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment.

Mark 12:30
And thou shalt (love) the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

God is Love

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God, for God is (love)

1 John 4:16
And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us.
God is (love) and he that dwelleth in (love) dwelleth in God, and God in him.

Jesus Christ you are my First Love (Treasure) AMEN.

Matthew 6:21
For where your (Treasure) is, there will your heart be also.

Luke 12:34
For where your (Treasure) is, there will your heart be also.

Rapture Prophecy

1 comment:

Tea with Tiffany said...

Thank you for your word on my blog. I receive it.