Prayer of Salvation



Salvation...

The only way for anyone to be Saved (Salvation) and Rapture is with the Son King Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Acts 4:10-12
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by (the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth) whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12Neither is there (salvation) in any other (for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved)

King Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life...

Hosea 13:4
Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me (for there is no saviour beside me)

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, (but by me)

Acts 4:12
Neither is there (salvation) in any other (for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved)

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the LORD, and beside me there is no saviour.

Isaiah 45:6
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isaiah 45:18
For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited, I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Isaiah 45:22
Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.


The Powerful Gospel, and Salvation offers us Hope (Blessed Hope Titus 2:13) Because Father God Loves us so much that he sent his only begotten son Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

King Jesus Christ made the sacrifice on the cross for our sins. Father God has raised up his Wonderful son from the grave, and King Jesus Christ of Nazareth is alive, and coming for us in the Rapture Miracle…

Acts 3:19
Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.


Prayer of Salvation...

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I believe in You. I believe You are the Son of God. I believe You died for my sins, and I believe Father God has raised you from the dead, and Jesus Christ my Lord, I Love You, and obey you. Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ for the sacrifice You made for me on the cross.

Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I ask you to Forgive me for all my sins, and I repent of all my sins, and with Your help, I will change and not repeat them again. Yes, Lord Jesus Christ I ask you to Save me, and come into my heart, and Life. I ask you Jesus Christ to be my personal Lord, and my Saviour.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth I ask you to write my name in Your Book of Life. I confess You now king Jesus Christ as my Lord, and Saviour. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.


Read this prayer and, Then read it again out loud, This time not with your head knowledge, but with heart knowledge, Believe it in Faith. Also read Psalm 51:1-17

It is Wise to pray, and forgive everyone! Matthew 6:14-15 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses. I forgive everyone, in the name of King Jesus Christ of Nazareth. AMEN.

Mark 11:25-26 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any, that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. 26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses. I forgive everyone, in the name of King Jesus Christ of Nazareth. AMEN.

I pray the (Seeds) Word of Almighty God is planted in you, and land on Good Soil. I also pray they will grow with the Living Water (KING JESUS CHRIST) with deep Roots, and you will now usher Forth Good Fruit, In the Wonderful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Pray, and ask Father God to give you the Holy Ghost. Luke 11:13

The Holy Ghost

Acts 5:32
And we are his witnesses of these things, and so is also (the Holy Ghost) whom God hath given to them that (obey him)

Eternal Salvation

Hebrews 5:9
And being made perfect, he became the author of (eternal salvation) unto all them that (obey him)

Now Build an (Intimate) Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ. Start praying, and talking to king Jesus Christ. Like an Life Long Friend! King Jesus Christ of Nazareth is all this, and so much more. He is our Lord, and Saviour Amen.

Seek the Holy Bible, and read all of it, and do what it says. Always Pray before you read, ask God for understanding, and Guidance in Jesus name.

Isaiah 34:16
Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read.

Continue to Pray, and Build an (Intimate) Personal Relationship with King Jesus Christ of Nazareth, That is Eternal…

I do encourage (Recommend) You Be Baptized…

When I Baptize people, I Baptize them in the name of (Abba Galatians 4:6) The Father, The Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, and the Holy Ghost…

ABBA FATHER, The SON JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH (The Lamb) and The HOLY GHOST (GODHEAD)

(The Spirit of his Son) into your hearts, crying (Abba, Father)

Galatians 4:6
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth (the Spirit of his Son) into your hearts, crying (Abba, Father)

Notice: in Galations 4:6 Abba Father God sends Forth the (Spirit) of his Son, Jesus Christ of Nazareth...

The Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth has a Spirit, and his spirit in us Cries out to Abba Father God.

GODHEAD...

To read more about Abba Father, The Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost (GODHEAD) Read: The Son Jesus Christ to Rapture us (Click The Link)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:]